Thursday 29 November 2012

Chilly White

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Is it just me or do we all get so excited for the first snowfall?
Correct me if I am wrong, but experiencing the first fall confirms that Christmas is just around the corner.
I'm surely not the biggest fan of Winter, but hey...who wants a green Christmas?

I think of the first fall as a checklist confirmation.
You must be asking yourself....For what?
Your winter must-have accessories!

1-WARM BOOTS
Everyone must agree on the fact that we have heavy winters here in Montreal. May I remind you that we witnessed -25, -30,...
This is why it is a necessity to own and to invest in a warm pair of boots. 
Last year, I was fed up of throwing hundreds of dollars in "trendy" boots and spend my days freezing at the tip of my toes.
I told myself : "Invest some more and you will get a real result!"
& so I did...I purchased my first pair of Burberry Winter Boots!
May I say... THE SMARTEST MOVE EVER!

2- STATEMENT GLOVES
Now this is a different story.
Everyone is different when it comes to gloves.
Some freeze, some don't.
I personally don't like wearing mittens. I am constantly doing something; either shuffling my next song on my iPod, replying to a text message or reading Vogue on the bus...
Therefore, I decided to become a "leather owner". 
My leather Ralph Lauren's just sealed the deal! 
Practical & fashionable
In my opinion, it's always nice to have a winter statement accessory since we can't really show off our outfits underneath thick coats and heavy boots.

3- A SCARF YOU MUST NEVER LET GO OF
Fashion put aside, we love warmth and comfort.
I strongly recommend that everyone owns a thick infinity scarf!
I call it the " Handy Infinity".
Think about it...
You can wear it as your coat's companion & part of your outfit.
Infinity scarves can easily blend with pretty much everything this time of the year.
Splurge into one if you don't already own one.
I'll help...


Remember, think outside the box & you'll find the one that fits just for you!



Aside from playing dress-up during winter, remember to spend time with your family and friends and dedicate some fun time in decorating your home and fill up those Christmas socks with small goodies!

Oh, calories put aside, another purchase on your shopping list: marshmallows & cocoa!

Enjoy
-xo







JKal -xo





No comments:

Post a Comment