Thursday 21 February 2013

Throwbacks around the globe.



The view I currently have outside my window & the memories I have trapped in my USB made me want to share with you my kind of Throwback Thursday : My Amazing Trips!


Munich, Germany '10


Brac, Croatia '10

         

Dubrovnik, Croatia '10


Rome, Italy '10
         

Brussels, Belgium'10


Paris, France '10


Cancun, Mexico '11


Cancun, Mexico '11

                 
Quebec City, Canada ' 11





Instead of mourning " Throwback Thursday", let your memories inspire you to make new ones.

This only gave me that much more courage to not give up & start the SUMMER COUNTDOWN.

Dress. Travel. Love.


                                                                                 JKal -xo

3 comments:

  1. wow... you've gone to so many places!!! i wish i can go to europe one day!! :D thanks for sharing these!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've benn to Munich! great city!
    would you like to follow each other?
    flw me and tell about this!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've also been to Munich and Paris, both are so amazing places! Next summer is time to go to Munich again :) Can't wait!

    Your blog is so cool, would you like to follow each other?

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete