Thursday 21 March 2013

A day with Style Impeccable's stylist


Hello readers!

I've decided to dive into a new post & share an exciting day I had earlier this week. I had the honour of spending my daytime birthday with Montreal's Style Impeccable's Stylist Marie-Claude Robert. So let me rephrase this . . . a girl's birthday spent in numerous amount of boutiques talking about Fashion all day long: I LOVED IT!

A stylist's job is to primarily satisfy its clientele by giving them an opportunity to reach out to a new style they can relate to for themselves and boost up their confidence throughout a wide variety of clothing and accessories. By doing so, a stylist is in charge of choosing items that the client will instantly fall in love with and be able to incorporate it in a few new outfits.

Marie-Claude and I met early in the morning and ventured off to quite a few boutiques all over the island.

Here are several goodies we found:




These pictures above were taken at Made in Italy boutique that is located in St-Dorothee and Westmount. This gem is filled with nothing but imported pieces from Italy with an endless and vivid view of rich colours and hundreds of high quality pieces. The minimalistic decor caught my eye as much as the racks did. 





Overall, I had a fabulous fashionable day thanks to the amazing stylist that offered me this opportunity!
 You can visit Marie-Claude Robert's website here.

                                                                               JKal -xo

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your visit and for the comment. You have an amazing blog! So happy to be following xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg great picsss

    new blogger ...show some<3 brokeanddbeautiful.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my dream job:)
    how about following each other on bloglovin and facebook??

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/4110705/gulaabi-girl
    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment! I'd love to follow each other! :)
    Now I'm following you, hope you will do the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back on GFC and Blolovin (21) too ;)
    Kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fantastic day! Happy Brithday!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfect day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com
    VOTE Tiffy (5 Stars) FOX Sports West Girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog and following. Follow you on GFC and liked facebook as you asked. I hope you can follow me with facebook too. See ya!

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete