Wednesday 27 March 2013

No more polka dots for Minnie

Hello readers,

Forever-young iconic Minnie Mouse ventured off in the world of Couture and "let go" of her polka dots. She will now be rocking a new dress for her special Parisian events.

Minnie's dress is designed by Lanvin's designer, Alber Elbaz. Adding frocks to her look on her royal blue long sleeve dress added more maturity and attention on the Disneyland Paris catwalk.




"We're not here to transform people," said Mr. Elbaz. "We love her the way she is."
 
Don't worry you young kids at heart, she'll still be wearing her traditional outfit for her day-to-day events.
 
"It was a great challenge and responsibility to do. I just wanted her to shine.…I wanted to give her a crown in red, and the dress in blue, [a signature] for Lanvin."

What do you think about Minnie's new look?
                                                                                                JKal -xo.
                                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. I saw this, Minnie is so chic now!

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! thanks for visiting my site! following you already, now it's your turn!

    Join my SPRING GIVEAWAY: Clarins Eclat Minute!! I will be very appreciated! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete