Wednesday 10 April 2013

A New White

Hello readers,

did you ever step out of your comfort zone? I certainly did a few days ago when I decided to venture into the world of Whites. 

Many of you might have noticed by now that the Black & White trend is rockin' this Spring season. For the first time in my life (without counting my toddler years) I've decide to own white shoes.


I purchased these fabulous Studline Pointed Ankle Strap Court Shoes on ASOS. Sadly, I noticed that a week later they're at half price...


I am still waiting for the doorbell to ring and FINALLY get them. ASOS usually takes 1-2 weeks to ship your goods. The good thing about it is that shipping fees are FREE.


Stay tuned as I may be trendin' these studs on my Facebook page & Instagram.


"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."
-Marilyn Monroe

                                                                     JKal-xo.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shoes!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/camouflage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! of course I would love to follow each other!

    Im following u!

    kisses

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete