Thursday 18 April 2013

Spring has Sprung

Hello to all,

Quick post on something I love to call Spring !...
Keep in mind that it's finally time to take that heavy winter coat off your back and put away your winter boots. It's time to play around with colour, prints, fabrics & trends! Take out all your flats and pumps and refresh your memory on the variety of shoes & clothing you have awaiting for you...

What I love most about Spring-Summer & Fall is that there are no limits to wardrobe.

Dress at your comfort & in your own way.

Wearing:
★ Tassel loafers from 1861 (40$)
★ Forever21 beige cotton pants (20 $ Sale)
★ Faux Snakeskin satchel from Aldo (20$ Sale)
★ Chain Silk Scarf bought on Ebay (4$)

Believe it or not, my entire outfit was less than 150$ (including my Vince Camuto trench coat and Vneck tee that are not seen in the photo).

“April hath put a spirit of youth in everything. (Sonnet XCVIII)” 
-William Shakespeare


JKal-xo.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style!!!!! Always so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool look. I love the shoes. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete