Tuesday 16 April 2013

Times two, please.

Hello readers,

ever fell in love with a top and had the sudden urge to own it in more than one colour?
As boring as it may sound, it's so practical!

A couple of months ago, I challenged myself to trust Ebay's clothing store. I will admit that it's a fabulous website to purchase items that do not require any sizes. Was I ready to take a risk?



I fell upon this beautiful V Neck metal rivet shoulder chiffon top and fell in love with the price and the style!
I was debating if white should be my first choice. I was hesitant on the quality of the fabric given the fact that you can't always rely on the quality of a picture.



This is such a versatile top. It can be worn
casually with a pair of dark or light washed denims
with a clean cut skirt
✔ a colored paired of skinny's
✔ or better yet...just stick with a classy pair of trousers


As you can notice, I was so satisfied by the quality of this shirt that I bought a second one in black. Given the fact that I was going to wear them more than once, I wanted to stick with basic colours.


I always find great deals on Ebay and get them at my door before I know it! I am happy to say that I had a fabulous first-time clothing experience! The shirt fits to size and barely costed me anything (11$)!

Do you ever shop on Ebay or any other cost-efficient websites?


JKal-xo.

3 comments:

  1. love this blouse both in black and white :)

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love this;-) Its so elegant

    xoxo


    lolavieworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this blouse, specially the black one:) thank you for comment and visit. Yes, i would love to follow each other on gfc and facebook. i'm your fan now:)
    http//martzuza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete